The GRL TRBL's quick guide to making and manufacturing your own custom enamel pins.
- Brainstorm a few ideas you have. Enamel pins are tiny objects. Usually about 1 to 2 inches, so keep your ideas minimalist.
- Pick an idea and design it digitally. You might be a designer yourself or maybe you need to hire one. (Maybe you want to hire me? Shoot me an email at emerald @ grltrbl dot com.)
- Research Manufacturers. I don't mean to be condescending but you know how to use Google, babe. Search "Custom Enamel Pins" and revel in your options. ProTip: Try using Alibaba if you're short on cash. Manufacturing a pin in China or India will be a lot cheaper. Although, it will take a few extra weeks to get your pin.
- Get A Price Quote. I recommend reaching out to at least 3 manufacturers for a price quote. Prices can vary drastically, so make you are getting the best deal.
- Place Your Order. Place your order. Wait a few weeks. Enjoy wearing your art!
I even created this super easy Pinterest graphic. Please feel free to share on your socials.